[nycphp-talk] [OT] live slide-show delivery via browser only

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 02:02:09 EST 2006

After a class watches a dozen PowerPoint presentations, I jack in my
iBook and show off something I did in Apples Keynote.

It's like wow!

Keynote just has that tiny Apple (Job'sian) edge in all things
graphics. It's all Applescript ready, maybe something in that
direction may work for you. AS is a pretty sophisticated language. Not
sure how it works over the web, but may  be worth a google or 2.

:-)  ed

the Blog: http://www.utopiaparkway.com
the Karma: http://www.coderswithconscience.com
the Projects: http://flickr.com/photos/86842405@N00/