[nycphp-talk] MyBic Users: problems in Safari?

Dell Sala dell at sala.ca
Sat Nov 4 09:12:02 EST 2006

Any MyBic users out there? http://www.litfuel.net/mybic/

I've run into a situation where some remote requests are crashing
Safari. I ran it down line-by-line and it seems to be in the
Javascript JSON library that's bundled with MyBic. It chokes when it
executes JSON.parse() while handling the request's response. Within
JSON.parse() it looks like a validating regex is the offending line.

Admittedly, this is a Safari/JavaScript problem rather than a PHP or
MyBic problem. Just thought some other MyBic users might have seen
this problem. Anyone...?

BTW: I think MyBic is a great tool. Very light-weight, and easy to
use. I've adapted the server-side code for my own purposes, but it
has been a great way to get started with AJAX.

-- Dell