[nycphp-talk] PHP Development on the Road (Advice Needed)

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Sun Nov 12 13:15:17 EST 2006

I am sooooooooo sorry about that, Chris.
As Bill Clinton and George Bush have been made to
concede to a past dark secret publicly, I will state that
one time four laptops ago I used a telnet
client on Windows 2000 to log onto a server once
as proof of concept. But, yes, for at least 7 years
I have used the tiny, handy 'putty' client for Windows to
SSH to any *NIX servers I may admin in any way. And
I use Remote Desktop Connection for WIN servers.

But your call out is deserved and well expressed, I will
do time out in the thinking corner for that slip.

Peter