[nycphp-talk] PHP-GTK module error

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Mon Oct 2 08:48:18 EDT 2006

So both extentions were compiled w/ =shared and both are loading in
via php.ini to extension_dir and in the ~same~ directory?

(guess) Im not sure if this matters anymore but where does your (env)
LD_LIBRARY_PATH point to?  Probably would not hurt to tack on your
extension_dir @ the beginning.

Sorry not much help, but have toyed w/ PHP-GTK in the past ...

- Jon