[nycphp-talk] PHP-GTK module error

Scott Mattocks scott at crisscott.com
Mon Oct 2 09:16:43 EDT 2006

Ben Sgro (sk) wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Thanks Jon. I am adding GTK to an existing PHP installation. It appears php
> was compiled with '--with-gd=shared'.
> The only module that fails to load is the gtk one.
>
> Any other ideas?

Make sure that both extensions were compiled against the same version of
PHP and that you are loading PHP-GTK in the same executable that you
compiled it against (Should be compiled against a CLI version not a CGI
version).

If everything looks good you can try looking at this thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-gtk-general&m=114317952909700&w=2
(although it doesn't say much more) Also, try the PHP-GTK-general
mailing list.

--
Scott Mattocks
Author of: Pro PHP-GTK