[nycphp-talk] PHP-GTK module error

Ben Sgro (sk) skyline at publicmine.com
Mon Oct 2 12:34:13 EDT 2006

Hey all,

Yes I have php (cli). I believe gd was never installed.
There was no trace of the gd.so. I did a yum update php-gd
and then added the module to php.ini.

Besides the fact that apache doesn't server pages when the php-gtk/gd
modules are loaded (yet they work) it works.

I had to comment out the modules to get apache to work as usual.

Strange...

Thanks!

- Ben