[nycphp-talk] XAMPP upgrade from lite version

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Fri Oct 6 16:06:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

         looks good to me, but I'd make a copy of the apache config file as
well unless you are very sure that you didn't change anything in there.
Mercury Mail is nice, but make sure that it really saves the settings that
you specified in the GUI. The ini files are somewhat easy to follow. I once
tried Mercury Mail, configured it all nicely to allow only local accounts
for testing, but it never saved the settings on clicking Save. Luckily I
noticed that I was running a spam server before my ISP got aware of it.
Since then I dropped the idea of running my own mail server.

                 David