[nycphp-talk] XML.com: Introducing OpenLaszlo (is it the new t hang?):-)

Dan Horning lists at danhorning.com
Sat Oct 21 09:35:49 EDT 2006

out of personal curiosity,
why aren't they using their own dev tool for their own front end?
http://www.openlaszlo.org/
If for flash it's great then that's awesome by itself, but what
applications has it been used in?
the demos are pretty awesome, but all seem to revolve around flash.

has anyone actually used it that's on this list? what's your dev
timeline been with OpenLaszlo vs other frameworks?
I really like the concepts behind OpenLaszlo and would like to chat with
a few people who've used it.

-dan horning