[nycphp-talk] Hi all

Gayatri Delphi gayatri_delphi at yahoo.co.in
Tue Oct 24 01:53:28 EDT 2006

Hi all,

  Let me introduce first.  I am Sinu from India. I am working as Senior Software Engineer in an US based company .

  I have more than 6 years of experience in developing softwares in Delphi .

  I started with Delphi 1 and now I am working in Delphi 7.

  I have worked in different domains like Finance , Hospital Management , Hotel management ,

  Remitter processing , Admin and ITS(Intelligent Transport Systems).

  I have already developed many freelance projects.

  I am interested to take any more freelance work in Delphi.

  Kindly let me know if any of you have any specific work.

  Regards,
  Sinu