[nycphp-talk] Tonight: bring wireless, smartphone, get account

Kenneth Downs ken at secdat.com
Tue Oct 24 09:22:24 EDT 2006

For tonight's demo of Andromeda, we will have a wireless router and you
will be able to connect into the demo apps if you have a wireless adapter.

One of our demos, a time tracker, works much better if you have a login
account.  If you want to get an account just email the list with a
desired userid before 3:30pm and we'll have the account created when the
show begins.
Or you can get to the show early, and we will be creating accounts from
6:15pm - 6:30pm.

Also, we will be demonstrating *very* limited smartphone stuff if time
permits.  If you have a wi-fi enabled smartphone bring that along too
and you can see a thing or two.