[nycphp-talk] Processing, please wait logic flow question

Bill Kamm wkamm at rvyriptide.org
Tue Oct 31 10:34:17 EST 2006

Looking at it from the user's perspective, the user enters some URL and
gets a page back with a form and a submit button. The user fills out the
form and clicks the submit button. The request comes in to you, and you
then respond to that request by sending the html I showed earlier. If
you have variables you want to pass to what I called process.php, one
possibility is to append them to the url, like this:

Depending on how secure your data needs to be, this may or may not be
acceptable, but it's an option.

Bill