[nycphp-talk] Multi-part Email Template System

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Tue Sep 19 18:52:01 EDT 2006

David:

Great comments -- including the one about commenting.
Documentation...can that be outsourced?!

Interesting comment regarding emails. So where does Craigslist fit in?
As I see it, HTML emails are a real pain and can be a real bandwidth
hog, but I think the world expects them. Geez, my kids probably expect
the email to have music and video.

Cliff