[nycphp-talk] Multi-part Email Template System

Rick Olson rolson at aeso.org
Tue Sep 19 20:00:02 EDT 2006

Hi Cliff,

What you have there seems like a simple, logical approach to handle what
you're doing.  As far as speed issues are concerned though, can you
semi-quantify "numerous" emails?  If you're talking in the range of
tens-of-thousands / day average, then there are other strategies for
sending mail (such as injecting the email straight into the mail
queue).  Other than that though, what you have seems straight forward
enough in my opinion. =)

--
Rick