[nycphp-talk] pcntl_fork() assistance

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Wed Sep 20 16:28:28 EDT 2006

/*
Somewhat tangentially related here, I've found this snippet handy.
Kept around as a utility include, placed at the top of a page for a
bird's eye view of the vars in play as the page loads.
*/

display($ar, $name){
   $varcount=count($ar);
   while(list($key,$val)=each($ar)){
      echo "<ul>";
      echo "$key = $val \n\n";
         if (is_array($val)){
            display($val, "A nested array");
         }
      echo "</ul>";
   }
}

display($_SERVER, "All Server Variables");
display($_COOKIE, "All Cookie Variables");
display($_POST, "All Post Variables");
display($_GET, "All Get Variables");
display($_SESSION, "All Session Variables");

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec
Technology Director
PSWebcode