[nycphp-talk] CakePHP 1.2 wanted, svn help w/ SSL needed

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Wed Sep 27 12:16:23 EDT 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Baer, Jon wrote:

> -----pgpenvelope processed message
>
> Is OpenSSL installed?

It is.

> Try yum update openssl then yum update svn ...

[david at mintz downloads]$ sudo yum update openssl
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Could not find update match for openssl
No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion
[david at mintz downloads]$ sudo yum update svn
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Could not find update match for svn
No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion

> If not a simple compile (./configure --with-ssl) will do.

I guess that's next. (Or else wait for the 1.2 release.)

Thanks,

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.