[nycphp-talk] About Human Readable Variable Names Moving Among PHP, HTML and MySQL

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Wed Sep 27 15:01:48 EDT 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, David Krings wrote:

> ...and spelling variable names correctly is a plus as well. I wouldnät
> count on mistyping it every time. ;) I canät tell you how often I borked my
> script by just leaving out an e or an s in a variable name.

Long live code completion (a la Zend)! Long live E_ALL !

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.