[nycphp-talk] High-powered file viewer

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Tue Apr 3 15:01:29 EDT 2007

Not sure if you are looking to just parse/analyze but Ive used these
scripting options:

xxd -ps file.bin (pipe to grep | pipe to tr | piped to xxd -r)
cut -b 10-13 | xxd -ps

There is also a great rubygem called bindata which is dead simple to
use, just build your own struct.
http://bindata.rubyforge.org

(Or were you just talking about a GUI app?)

- Jon