[nycphp-talk] Loading array from file

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyline) ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Apr 4 10:01:36 EDT 2007

Hello,

I worked on a large PHP project, we used to have HUGH arrays (it would
sometimes timeout the script)
I can't remember..but they were slow...but more often, a particular SQL
statement
was even slower when we did performance related tuning..it was SQL we always
had to fix.

What about storing the result in a temp table?

- Ben