[nycphp-talk] single quote vs. double quote

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Wed Apr 11 10:35:26 EDT 2007

I would also like to express agreement with Micheal.

Code readability is extremely important. In PHP you're often working
with several different languages at once, and it's important to keep
that in mind (especially if you're working with other developers who may
be specialized in certain areas).

A few microseconds are important when speed is your *top* priority, but
rarely does it ever become that. As developers our job is to evaluate
the priorities that come into play and make the decisions that offer the
best balance.