[nycphp-talk] Is there something wrong with this SQL query in PHP?

Anthony Wlodarski aw at sap8.com
Wed Aug 15 08:42:45 EDT 2007

That would be horrendous if someone did that.  Alright all my queries get
updated then.  I didn't know that a SQL query string in PHP could contain
more than one command (I am so new to PHP/MySQL) but I guess as long as
there is a delimiter (";") any number of commands could be run, malicious or
not.

Anthony Wlodarski

Senior Technical Recruiter

Shulman Fleming & Partners