[nycphp-talk] [OT]: flatiron office sublet available

Anthony Wlodarski aw at sap8.com
Wed Aug 15 14:34:15 EDT 2007

Outlook 2007 doesn't thread at all, but while we are on it the most useless
view in the history of man, Microsoft Timeline:

http://www.anthonyw.net/images/useless.gif

Not for the easily disoriented (100% safe for work).

Anthony Wlodarski
Senior Technical Recruiter
Shulman Fleming & Partners
646-285-0500 x230