[nycphp-talk] Need Help Using SOAP with PHP 4...

Darryle steplight dsteplight at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:45:36 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

  I am very new to the concept of SOAP. Yesterday I bought a book of Amazon
on PHP Web Services and today my ATG/JSP savvy project manger asked me to
write a SOAP request using PHP :)  The PHP program needs to grab an XML file
(generated by a JAR file on an APP servlet ) via a POST method; then the
program I need to write will pass the XML information via a post method to
another application on our server.
Since we mainly deal with JSP. I'm working with PHP 4.3 and it doesn't look
like my job will upgrade to PHP 5 anytime in the future. I'm currently
looking into NuSoap as I write this email, but any other suggestions or
tutorial links will be highly appreciated.
p.s.
     PEAR isn't an option in this particular scenario :(

-Darryle