[nycphp-talk] State of XML databases presentation?

Daniel Krook krook at
Wed Aug 15 17:05:56 EDT 2007

It seems your review of XML databases has picked up a lot of comments.
It's doing well on the social bookmarking circuit too.

The topic in general seems to be garnering a lot of interest lately. Would
you be willing to do a presentation this fall on the state of XML
databases [in general|for PHP developers].   Maybe some comments on where
the Zend Framework XML Content Store/Zend_Db_Xml fits in?

If anyone else has suggestions for an October or November meeting topic
please let us know, I know there was some talk on presentation topics
earlier this summer but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

Daniel Krook
Content Tools Developer - SCSA, SCJP, SCWCD, ZCE, ICDAssoc.
Global Solutions,