[nycphp-talk] Subversion killed Xampp Apache

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Wed Aug 15 15:27:28 EDT 2007

Your ISP should already be setup to use logrotate (a cron job for the
purpose) ...

BTW, on the topic, Im about to upgrade a box and have been looking if
its possible to "merge" those logs across machines so they will show
up in stat reports.  The new box will start w/ fresh logs, Im
wondering if just renaming the logs w/ hostname will do ...

- Jon