[nycphp-talk] State of XML databases presentation?

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Aug 15 17:53:57 EDT 2007

Daniel Krook wrote:
> Elliotte,
>
> It seems your review of XML databases has picked up a lot of comments.
> It's doing well on the social bookmarking circuit too.
> http://cafe.elharo.com/xml/the-state-of-native-xml-databases/
>
> The topic in general seems to be garnering a lot of interest lately. Would
> you be willing to do a presentation this fall on the state of XML
> databases [in general|for PHP developers].   Maybe some comments on where
> the Zend Framework XML Content Store/Zend_Db_Xml fits in?

My time is extremely constrained, but I can probably fit something in
since you're local. I should warn you though that I don't actually know
squat about the Zend Framework XML Content Store/Zend_Db_Xml (not that
that's ever stopped me from spouting off at the mouth before :-)

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!