[nycphp-talk] PECL Install ERRORs

Rick Retzko rick at click-rick.net
Thu Aug 16 21:41:06 EDT 2007

Hi All - I'm working through an installation of PHP-GTK2 on Windows XP
system.  Everything's going OK up to the install of pecl bcompiler and
pdflib packages.  When I install either of these I get the following:

$>pecl install channel://pecl.php.net/bcompiler-0.8
downloading bcompiler-0.8.tgz ...
Starting to download bcompiler-0.8.tgz (46,667 bytes)
.........done: 46,667 bytes
10 source files, building
running: msdev bcompiler.dsp /MAKE "bcompiler - Release"
ERROR: There were errors during compilation.

The pdflib similarly bombs after the /MAKE command.

All help is appreciated.  Small words and short sentences work best.
Thanks!

Best Regards -

Rick
MFR Holdings, LLC