[nycphp-talk] PEAR::MDB2, MS Sql , IIS Encrypted Connection String

Bill P. maxarbos at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 20:07:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a project coming up that I will be running on IIS with MS Sql.  Orginally, it was going to run on linux with apache and mysql, but as things go, that changed.

So I will still be using Pear::MDB2 and Pear::Auth .The DB will be mssql on a seperate machine.

My question is:
Is anyone familiar with how to create an encrypted connection string while using MDB2 while connecting to the db?

I have been using mdb2 for a while on linux, but havent used IIS too often.

Any feedback or suggestions would be great.

Thank you.
Bill