[nycphp-talk] UPS Shipping Calculator

Timothy Boyden tboyden at supercoups.com
Mon Aug 20 12:42:34 EDT 2007

Like John and Ted mention, it's not about the money, I paid and I was
helped and I am grateful, it's about the ethics of full disclosure.

Besides, it's your work and you own the copyright on your design of the
solution, so you alone have the "opportunity" to help others in the
spirit of open source by providing the source code so others may freely
benefit from your work. If you choose not to do so it is your right, but
you should be forthwith and say so.

PHP is open source as well as this list. Share the code!

BTW I guess I'm in the wrong business as a Sys Admin, cause I don't
nearly make $30 an hour...

-Tim