[nycphp-talk] Frameworks - Which best fits my development style?

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Wed Aug 22 19:29:12 EDT 2007

I find the fact that if something does go wrong in a framework(ed)
environment you know *exactly* where to look (even if the project is
not yours) so its normally the debugging aspect of the project I look
@ first.

Also I think the IDEs are going to (or should) accommodate more and
more frameworks in the future which is where the quick agile
development will really be.

- Jon