[nycphp-talk] how did you learn php?

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Mon Aug 27 14:49:13 EDT 2007

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:34:26 -0400, Steve Manes wrote
> I started programming with 6502 assembler

Wow, the 6502 -- you just revealed your age! That was a great processor. If
we're going to tell stories...

My first computer manual was the original binder for the Altair 8800 -- still
have it and the first few issues of Byte :) Bought the manual, but could never
afford the parts. When I was a kid, I would ride my bike to Schweber
Electronics in Jericho. I would go up to the will call window and say, I'd
like an AMD 2900 data book please." Since then, I've had therapy.

Cliff