[nycphp-talk] Two part question: Shopping carts & E-commerce

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Mon Aug 27 22:24:57 EDT 2007

Re: [nycphp-talk] Two part question: Shopping carts & E-commerceHello Cliff,

hah, ok, that's convincing enough.

The budget and timeframe are both in my favour, so I can choose the best tools for the job.

Since I've yet to work w/joomla, would it be a good idea to try to set that up for e-commerce.
I remember a few days back, an answer to my Framework question, some responding saying
they had great success with joomla & e-commerce.

miva, cart32 or shopsite are carts? I didn't know that. I guess that's what THEY (the client) want to use.
Any experiance with those?

Im googling right now and it says miva is a merchange account as well.
http://smallbusiness.miva.com/products/merchant/
and shopping cart software
http://smallbusiness.miva.com/

Hmm..cart32 is windows based, so that's out!

Shopsite: looking at their website.

I guess I need to read up on the e-commerce and shopping cart basics. Do some carts only
work with certain merchants?

- Ben

Ben Sgro, Chief Engineer
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons
+1 718.487.9368 (N.Y. Office)

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.