[nycphp-talk] Two part question: Shopping carts & E-commerce

Dynamic Ink nyphp at dynamicink.com
Mon Aug 27 23:26:31 EDT 2007

Re: [nycphp-talk] Two part question: Shopping carts & E-commerceBen, if you are interested in rolling your own cart and are willing to spend $9 on ordering PHP Architect back issues, there is a detailed explanation of building your own feature-rich cart in an article that I wrote for PHP Architect, The Ultimate PHP 5 Shopping Cart, spanning Aug. and Sept. 2004. The article includes a detailed explanation of merchant account fundamentals, credit card gateways, verification algorithms as well as step-by-step instructions to building your own cart.

By the way, what did you think of MySQL camp? Everyone there was great, but the presentations by Jay and Jeremy were definitely the highlight in my opinion...