[nycphp-talk] GD w/ Lots of Files

Pete Czech - New Possibilities Group, LLC czech at npgroup.net
Thu Aug 30 13:14:07 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I'm debugging it now and making sure i
destroy everything.  I'd send you the code but it's huge.  Basically,
I'm taking each photo and downsizing 4 ways per. Yes, 4.

I'll check out shalbum as well - sounds great.  But for this, there are
associated DB calls and tons of other things I have to do.  Thanks again!