[nycphp-talk] PEAR CAPTCHA Problems

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Fri Aug 31 10:29:21 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm still having CAPTCHA issues. Does anyone have experiance w/PEAR's
CAPTCHA code
and has it working? I'd like to see some source code.

Otherwise, I might have to switch to a system that works.

- Ben

Ben Sgro, President
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons
+1 718.487.9368 (N.Y. Office)

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.