[nycphp-talk] OOP Books & Resources

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Tue Dec 11 19:55:43 EST 2007

Hello Ajai,

I'll take a look at that. Thing is, it doesn't have to be a php oop
book. I just want
it to really flesh out all the OOP Design details.

Strange as it may sound, I like the dry academic books. heh.

UML would be great for what I'm doing. I find I'm lacking a
way to describe a program, both verbally and visually. I think
that's where UML will come in handy.

Thanks Ajai,

- Ben