[nycphp-talk] Zend Framework

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Sun Feb 4 15:42:41 EST 2007

inforequest wrote:
> Phillip B. Roberts philliproberts-at-developersshack.com |nyphp
> dev/internal group use| wrote:
>
>> Has anyone been working with the Zend Framework at all?
>>
> Yes.

+1.  I read a couple of the ZF mailing lists too.  I think the framework
is great... and things are coming together pretty quickly with it.  It
will hit 1.0 in the spring and by then
will have a lot of great components.  It's pretty easy to use just parts
of the framework too if you want to try some components but still want
to use another framework for other parts like MVC or ORM patterns.