[nycphp-talk] Zend Framework

Phillip B. Roberts philliproberts at developersshack.com
Mon Feb 5 09:19:18 EST 2007

Certainly - It is part of the Boston PHP User Group events this month,
link to information regarding the event:

http://www.bostonphp.org/component/option,com_gigcal/task,details/gigcal_gigs_id,22/

It is the Feb. 28th event, which I think was originally scheduled for
the 5th of October, according to my buddy who is a member in Boston it
was rescheduled for some reason. It looks like someone from Horde will
be presenting as well, with each framework they will be developing a
CRUD catalog app that will generate multiple formats (xhtml, xml etc.).

Should be a good one. My buddy turned me onto the Boston PHP UG, which
is what prompted me to find one closer to me that had a decent
membership, which is how I found NYPHP :) (NYC = 3 hrs from me, Boston =
7-8hrs from me [depending on traffic on the GW Bridge])

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 08:51 -0500, Kenneth Dombrowski wrote:

> On 07-02-05 13:09 +0000, Phillip B. Roberts wrote:
> > I am building my first application in ZFW, I had previously tried
> > working with Cake, Symphony and web.framework but found all of them
> > restrictive. I am loving the ZFW and have found that the source is
> > probably the best documentation. I will be excited to see 1.0. I will be
> > in Boston at the end of the month to see Matthew Weier O'Phinney, a ZFW
> > Developer speak about the framework. Should be interesting!
>
> I've just begun working with it too, can you provide us with more info
> about the O'Phinney talk?
>
> Thanks,
> Kenneth

> NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online