[nycphp-talk] WAP Email Portal

P Yurt pyurt at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 19:41:13 EST 2007

I was looking for the same. I did find some WAP stuff on
Sourceforge but not
any PHP WAP email things.

I use gmail a bit but don't like the big fish reading my mail
especially
while I am mobile so they then would know what I am
communicating and where
I am doing it from...maybe I am paranoid but?

Explore the Evolving Web
www.2.0websites.com
Paul Yurt, Publisher
paul(@)2.0websites.com