[nycphp-talk] Various Andromeda Announcements

Kenneth Downs ken at secdat.com
Fri Feb 9 07:47:06 EST 2007

SOURCEFORGE

www.sourceforge.net/projects/andro

NEW DOMAIN: ANDROMED-PROJECT.ORG
--------------------------------

We have also obtained a new domain name to host the main project site,
which is:

http://www.andromeda-project.org

BROWSER-BASED INSTALL

We have a new browser-based install to replace the old command-line
install.  Some early adopters have worked out a couple of kinks for us
and it is beginning to look strong.

TUTORIALS PROJECT

For the past two weeks we have been working on "one tutorial per day",
until the entire feature set is covered.  We are on schedule with ten
tutorials so far, more to come.