[nycphp-talk] WAP Email Portal

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Thu Feb 8 20:08:09 EST 2007

Normally don't bother w/ a full blown "portal" per se ... but you can
probably proxy it with getmail (http://pyropus.ca/software/getmail/)

This little app is pretty cool in that you can pipe off your mail to
a PHP script (ie format it, grep it, etc)

Take a look @ the configuration page to get an idea ... http://
pyropus.ca/software/getmail/configuration.html

Only recommend it because it supports single and multi IMAP (+SSL)
(and you wouldn't need to recompile PHP for IMAP support)

- Jon