[nycphp-talk] Strange chars coming from forms

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Mon Feb 12 10:35:37 EST 2007

I notice some funny characters occasionally when some of my web forms
are submitted.  Examples include stuff like:

Somebody submitted "word" and I get ?word?
Somebody submitted time and I get t! me

Not sure what would cause this?  The form submissions are mostly from
within the U.S., so I don't think it's a foreign keyboard translation
problem.

Any functions I can run my form fields though that would help with
this problem?  Any idea what could be causing this problem?

Thanks,

-Aaron