[nycphp-talk] Apache/PHP on MAC OSX

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Wed Feb 14 18:55:24 EST 2007

XAMPP is working. And I'm looking for another IDE. Goodbye Zend. I've been
faithful, but time to move on... Perhaps Komodo?

Compiling from scratch seems to be a tedious, albeit worthwhile exorcise.
There are lots of tutorials on the web, but perhaps it would make a good
phundamentals.

This entire issue begs the question of what to deploy for production. The
latest release with the latest security updates? A stable, known, and tested
old release? I'm beginning to understand why so many sites still run PHP
4.x.

Cliff