[nycphp-talk] mysqli prepared statements

William Klein willie at pdfsystems.com
Thu Jan 4 20:36:21 EST 2007

Sorry about the messed up code I cut and pasted it from the script.  Seems
the format got changed after I sent it, lines got stuck together, not sure
why. I didn't paste it that way.

But yes I was preparing the statements before the loop.  Regardless I have
two questions.

Is there a way of seeing the last query when running a prepared statement?
I guess the problem is that mysqli_info doesn't give information about
select statements

Why would a result set with one element in it need to be in a while loop to
allow the next statement to execute?

Thanks for you attention and I'll figure out the pasting problem.  Trying to
avoid HTML email.