[nycphp-talk] CakePHP and HTTP Auth

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Fri Jan 5 00:13:36 EST 2007

I think this depends on what you are comparing it to, Ive heard the
same discussion come up @ least twice before in comparison to Rails
and its worth pointing out that the Ruby language in and of itself
comes with both a) documentation tool (rdoc) and b) unit testing
framework already.

IMHO, What is really needed is an O'Reilly CakePHP In A Nutshell book
for 1.2.

- Jon