WAS Re: [nycphp-talk] And the HTML guru is.... NOW about Behavor Driven vs test Driven development

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jan 10 01:44:38 EST 2007

csnyder chsnyder-at-gmail.com |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:

> On 1/9/07, inforequest <1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com> wrote:
>
> Or do you mean the so-called "behavior" approach to front-end
> programming, where the class attributes of objects in markup are used
> to create JavaScript objects on page load? Saves a lot of code, but
> the routines used to find objects by class name are notoriously slow.

yeah, that's the one. Do we expect the "slowness" to improve with age?
The idea of keeping the presentation js separate from the behavior js is
as nice as it was when we did it to the HTML.

Your web server traffic log file is the most important source of web business information available. Do you know where your logs are right now? Do you know who else has access to your log files? When they were last archived? Where those archives are? --John Andrews Competitive Webmaster and SEO Blogging at http://www.johnon.com