[nycphp-talk] It's 2007, and we haven't talked about Shopping Carts since last year

Dell Sala dell at sala.ca
Tue Jan 16 11:00:11 EST 2007

On Jan 16, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Jon Baer wrote:

> But does anyone know what ever happened to the OSCommerce
> development?  Someone should take it over and "Cake" it :-)

Has anyone tried BakeSale? http://cakeforge.org/projects/bakesale/

re: OSCommerce -- Customizing that software is probably the most
unpleasant coding experience I've ever had. I still haven't found a
package that supports nearly as many useful features out of the box.
But the coding style is so crazy that I just don't trust it. Has
anyone used ZenCart? My understanding is that it is a "well
maintained" fork of OSC.

-- Dell