[nycphp-talk] It's 2007, and we haven't talked about Shopping Carts since last year

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 11:50:13 EST 2007

I found this site awhile back, a SUPER SIMPLE bare bones, PHP shopping
cart.  For some reason, the simplicity of it caught my eye.

The code is all there, was thinking I should revisit it. Needs a solid
DB backend, but for what it is, worth a look?

http://www.auberger.com/couffin/

thanks, ed  :-)

the Blog: http://www.utopiaparkway.com
the Karma: http://www.coderswithconscience.com