[nycphp-talk] show me your best work

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Thu Jan 18 20:05:07 EST 2007

Nazmul Hassan wrote:
> yeh, we could show you a variety of things, and none of them would be
> what you wished to see. be more specific please
>
> On 1/18/07, *Kenneth Downs* < ken at secdat.com <mailto:ken at secdat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Kurt Zimmerman wrote:
>      > OK Fellow PHPers... who has stuff to show off their
>      > best work.... Got any examples of some really neat
>      > things?
>      >

>     This is kind of a broad question, can you narrow down a little what you
>     are looking for?  Intranet, extranet?  Online store and shopping cart?
>     Graphic design or back-end?

Exactly, code that I write and think is plain awesome is something that
some on this list wouldn't even wipe their behinds with. The highlight
of my PHP skills is getting a jpg from my digicam rotated on the
fly...or making a temporary table in MySQL for sorting, because I have
no clue on how to write proper SQL statements with JOINs and all this
neat stuff.

I am amazed by what I, who hates programming, can do using PHP. The real
  PHP apps wipe the floor with my stuff. I still think that my image
viewer is kewl and thanks to this list it even shows the thumbnails.

David