[nycphp-talk] Intellectual Monday

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:50:24 EST 2007

The yahoo UIL thigs are mind blowing.

Check out the videos, it's 10,000 lines of JS code. I'm starting to
fade out a bit from the PHP world - after MANY years, this new JS
stuff is just too tempting to play with.

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/theater/

:-)  ed

the Blog: http://www.utopiaparkway.com
the Karma: http://www.coderswithconscience.com