[nycphp-talk] ORM

Greg Rundlett greg.rundlett at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 10:00:51 EST 2007

On 1/27/07, Kenneth Downs <ken at secdat.com> wrote:

>  I'm not usually one to complain about wikipedia, but I wouldn't put too
> much faith in that particular article, the author's knowledge of RDBMS is
> extremely weak.
>
>   Examples of fundamental misunderstanding include:

[snip]

>  Oh, well, enough of this ranting, I'm putting some intro material on the
> Andromeda website today, and getting a new domain name, its only fun for so
> long to beat up on somebody's work, much more fun to perfect your own....

Ken, you obviously have good RDBMS knowledge, I hope that the next
time you discover such mistakes in wikipedia that you might just hit
the 'edit' link and add your contributions for everyone's benefit.
Then you could post a link to the NYPHP group about how the article on
wikipedia *is* accurate and well-informed -- thanks to you.